Thursday, June 23, 2011
Another Bad Day
I just been up and down on a roller coaster today. My mind wont stop thinking. He has had me so convinced that everything is my fault. I feel if I would of kept quiet and not asked questions and not get upset that he wasnt calling and talking to me that everything would be ok and we would still be together. I know he was very abusive but im so scared of being alone. We did have fun times and he did help me but there is more negatives then pros. My heart feels like it was ripped out. I know you all have said I havent done nothing wrong and that is him but its hard.Im trying to believe what you guys have been saying about not listening to him. I still have to get my stuff out. He acts so happy im leaving. He is so cold to me. I have done so much for him and my mom has too. I dont know what more I could of done. I would buy him things and go without. I feel very used. Now he making money he dont need me. 7 of my years wasted. I want to thank you all for the comments it means alot to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is the hardest thing ever, The feeling of your heart being ripped out... I so know what that feels like and I was married with two kids.. I love you Jen and I agree with your friend... Your Mom is a very precious lady and so are your friends... They are just what you need right now... I am so ready to help you through this... You can call me anytime, day or night... I am here for you... Forever and ever... My heart breaks for you right now, but there are stages, and you are still in the first one... Soon, you will wake up and be totally disgusted with him... That is when your heart will begin to heal... Big Bear Hugz...
ReplyDeleteRoni,
ReplyDeleteI get angry at what he has done to me and then I get so upset and start crying. If I can stay distracted then it helps. I need to relax. Im afraid what this is doing to my blood pressure and I have to see the dr in another week. I hope she will understand. Im lucky If I have gotten 3 hrs sleep lately. I havent ate in 3 days. If I do try to eat I get sick. I took my depression and anxiety pills so feeling a little better right now. I told my mom the past two days alot of what he did. She is really upset. She knew some stuff but not all of it. I hid it from people. Thank You for your support.
What I meant was only got 3 hrs a night of sleep lol.
ReplyDelete