Saturday, July 9, 2011
Things are very bad
Im not doing good at all. I was doing so so earlier. My mom and I went furniture shopping. Then He called me and I thought he was calling to see what time I was coming in tomorrow. Not the case. He called to pick a fight. He wanted to know if I was moving out. I had already told him I was. He must of not took me serious. He said he cant understand why I want to move out. Then he put the blame on me and said he is so sick of me accusing him of stuff. He said his diabetes been up for 2 days and its all my fault. How can it be my fault when I have hardly talked to him? He then asked me what Im going to do about the house because he has no where to go. I said dont worry I will sign the house over to him cause I dont want it. He then went and told me that he sick of me and my friends online of accusing him of cheatting online. He said if anything maybe he doing it in real life. He then said that a guy named Frank that he hasnt seen in along time came to town and said to him that you need to have fun and party. You work too much. I said I have told you that you work too much but you dont listen. I said yeah you have time to party but not to talk to me and he said the guy didn't give him a choice. Bull crap. He dont let noone boss him around. He said there was 40 people including a girl. The girl was flirting with him and trying to get down his pants. He said he told her no that he having problems at home. He said he had 3 beers. He said next night they went back to Franks again and had another party and he had another 3 beers and girl was there again and she tried to get him to sleep with her again and he told her no and asked Frank to take him home. He said but since you are saying im cheatting maybe I will do it with her. Thing dont make since he dont like beer. He only drinks hard stuff when he drinks. I said explains why you wanted me to leave so bad cause you want to move her in and he said there you go accusing me of stuff again. He said he has had it with me. He blamed me for everything and said if my mom or dad comes to help me get stuff out that he will have them arrested for trespassing. Its my house too. Im not allowed there when he not there cause he said I might steal his stuff. He is so controlling and abusive. He was screaming at me and my mom could hear it. I hung up on him and he called me back and asked why I hung up on him and I said cause im not going to sit here and listen to you scream at me. So he said fine and hung up on me. This is the kind of guy I have had to deal with for 7 years. Noone knows the stuff I have found to make me think he has cheated or talking to women in that kind of way. He always says its the womens fault. She playing games and he would attack me for accusing him. Im blaming myself. I should of never came out to my moms and helpped her with my grandpa. I dont regret doing it but I feel I did something wrong. I been trying to go home on weekends for 3 months and he always says he not going to be home. I just hate myself so bad. This is all my fault. He just wants me to use me to get my mom to help him when he needs money. He wants his cake and eat it too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Jen,
ReplyDeleteWhen you put it in writing, can you see what a bad person he is and that the last thing you need is a person like that.. You have done nothing wrong Jen.. He is a sick man and you can't even call him a man.. Real men do not physically or mentally abuse a woman... It will be hard, but it will be worth it... Someday, you will find the right man, even tho it does not feel that way right now... You are a dear friend Jen, and I will be here for you anytime you need me... Hugz
Roni,
ReplyDeleteSorry for just replying. I been struggling at times. I went back and read what I wrote and I know you are right. My whole life I been abused by some guy. Different family members. Im sorry I havent been online. I know Im so behind. My mom been on vacation too so she been trying to get me out of the house. Thank You for being a good friend. Hugs,Jen