Friday, June 24, 2011

Im Having a So So Day

Well today hasnt been too bad for me. I been trying to keep myself distracted. I been taking my depression meds and anxiety meds to help. I know its going to be very hard when I get my stuff out. Its hard when he been in my life for 7 years. He called and text me tonight. He trying to act so nice. I know what hes doing. Hes done it before. Acts real nice to me to give me to stay with him and then he will go back to his old ways. Im trying so hard not to fall for it. He's confusing me badly.  I know he wants me there to help him with the bills. I know we had good times but a friend of mine she told me to think of the bad stuff that he has done. I know I never told alot of you about alot of stuff because of so scared of being judged and wondering why I stayed with him. Noone understands unless their in my shoes. Its hard when you own a house together. I do miss the house sometimes cause it was mine but dont miss the neighborhood. My mom lives out in the country so its nice and quiet. The neighbors use to pick on me and put me down.  My ex would never stick up for me. They thought he was the greatest.  Its been a cold day here and very rainy. Everyone thank you for your support it means so very much to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment