Friday, July 1, 2011
Not Doing Good At All
Sorry I havent posted. I know I should to get my feelings out. I just feel like such a burden. Its the same thing over again and Know you guys are probabally sick of it. Im in a deep depression right now and the Holiday is not helpping. My ex and I always did something for the 4th. Then I find out my one friend who has been there for me went out of town til the 12th and I feel this person will forget me. I ask my friend if they would and they said they wont. Thing is I have a hard time believing anyone. I have lost all trust. My mom even noticed it. Its got real bad. She said the abuse has done this to me. Im waiting for my new medical card so I can get some counceling. I know I need it. My ex is playing alot of mind games with me. My depression got really severe last night. I dont want to say how bad it got cause I dont want noone to worry. Patty thank you for calling me and Im so sorry I worried you. Today is not going any better. I been crying. I feel like Im not even here. I just dont feel loved. I feel like I cant be loved. Im hurting so bad. I m sorry Im so depressed so much. I just feel like my whole life is crashing. I will try to write more often.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jen, I will always be your friend and you are not alone... I hope you still trust me... You are not alone, you have a lot of friends... I think the counseling is really going to be good for you... I went to one and it was the best move of my life and I am sure many others too...Also Jen, I do love you... As a best friend and a person that has done wonders for me.. I really don't think you know how much you help everyone... Hang in there Jen, it will get better, and I am sorry for how you feel... Hugz
ReplyDeleteRoni
Roni,
ReplyDeleteThank You so much. I been in and out of counceling for years but, I need back in it cause I just cant take it anymore. I try so hard but he is just out to hurt me. He lies to me all the time and he is so good at getting me to believe even when I know he isnt. I appreciate your friendship. Im way behind and I feel so bad.
Love,
Jen